Monday, January 08, 2007

Zelda rocks

Its been awhile since my last post on my blog but todays post is cursority of Zelda: Twlight Princess. I've managed to finish one dungeon and freed two provinces, and I'm still yet to scratch surface of the game. Its huge and its frustating at the same time. I've just throw into the towel with one part, its getting your horse to settle down, it involves move the joystick at the direction of the horse, failure results in you being kicked off and starting off again. Thats a frustating section of the game, I'm not the quickest person in the world so its a real challenge. Thats the best part of the game its draws you back into the game no matter how long it takes to get it down. The challenges so far are hard but not impossible either. The graphics are the best so for the the zelda series (not all the hard considering the graphics of its predessor). Oh its no Oblivion but so much more exciting and the time spend in zelda I would have finished Oblivion several times over. Its a must have for the Wii, I'm not surprised that its was its best seller. Anyway I've getting back to it, I've got a Hydle to save!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home